Water features at times need a deep clean. Depending on the feature, filtration, previous cleaning history, and structure will determine how deep of a cleaning is needed.
Cleanings usually occur during the spring and fall season, but can be completed throughout the year.
Maintenance is provided on a weekly, Bi-Weekly, or Monthly schedule.
Maintenance is specialized based on the needs of the water feature.
Maintenance can include;
- Cleaning of skimmer/biofall
- Cleaning of filtration materials
- Trimming and fertilizing of plants
- Debris removal
- Stream and waterfall Algae removal
- Water treatments to enhance biological presence
- And other services specific to the water feature
We listen to you to create a design based on the needs, wants, and interests of the client.
Some things to consider before a build consultation
- What type of feature best suits your needs?
- Fountain Water Features – Small area, little maintenance,
- Pondless Water Features – Small area footprint, little maintenance.
- Water Garden – Larger area footprint, maintenance needed
- Koi Pond – Larger area footprint, maintenance needed
- What area are you wanting a water feature installed?
- What types of materials do you want (rocks, plants, filtration)?
- What is a budget you plan to stay within?
Once a design has been agreed to, construction can commence.
At times water features will lose their luster and need some updating. Pearl Water Gardens instals, provides, or updates:
- Filtration system(s)
Why is the water level dropping and where is it going? Those questions are solved with a leak diagnosis. A water feature can leak in a variety of ways; liner settled, plant root system take over, hole in liner, integrity issues and or degraded screws. We go through a process to pinpoint the issue and correct it the correct way. Leaks can be troublesome, but easily fixed with a diagnosis.
Leaves and other debris can be an issue. We set up nets over the water feature, clean out excess debris, and will “winterize” if necessary.
Parts of a water feature need attention in order to preserve equipment for future use.
We get the pond ready to “hibernate” until warmer weather returns.
For water features that run during the winter season, special maintenance is provided in order to monitor water levels, fish health, and appearance.
Service Areas – Missouri – Kansas City, Independence, Blue Springs, Lee’s Summit, Raytown, Liberty, Kearney, Smithville, North Kansas City, Pleasant Hill, Lone Jack, Grain Valley, Blue Summit, St. Joseph, Warrensburg, Greenwood, Lake Winnebago, Lake Lotawana, Lake Tapawingo, Odessa, Oak Grove, Harrisonville, Martin City, Weston, Excelsior Springs, Pleasant Valley, Raymore, Peculiar, and Plattsburg. Contact us today if you do not see your city listed.
Service Areas – Kansas – Shawnee, Overland Park, Stillwell, Lenexa, Prairie Village, Kansas City, Desoto, Lawrence, Topeka, Spring Hill, Gardener, Louisburg, Olathe, Edgerton, Basehor, Leavenworth, Bucyrus, and Manhattan. Contact us today if you do not see your city listed.